Other info : Career | Furtherreading
- (Contributor) For Malcolm, Broadside Press, 1967.
- Poems from Prison, preface by Gwendolyn Brooks, Broadside Press, 1968.
- (With others) Voce Negre dal Carcere (anthology), [Laterza, Italy], 1968, original English edition published as Black Voices from Prison, introduction by Roberto Giammanco, Pathfinder Press, 1970.
- A Poem for Brother/Man (after His Recovery from an O.D.), Broadside Press, 1972.
- Belly Song and Other Poems, Broadside Press, 1973.
- Born of a Woman: New and Selected Poems, Houghton, 1980.
- The Essential Etheridge Knight, University of Pittsburgh Press, 1986.
Work represented in many anthologies, including Norton Anthology of American Poets, Black Poets, A Broadside Treasury, Broadside Poet, Dices and Black Bones, and A Comprehensive Anthology of Black Poets. Contributor of poems and articles to many magazines and journals, including Black Digest, Essence, Motive, American Report and American Poetry. Poetry editor, Motive, 1969-71; contributing editor, New Letters, 1974.