Other info : Career | Bibliography
- Bartlett, Lee, The Beats: Essays in Criticism, McFarland, 1981.
- Chassman, Neil A., editor, Poets of the Cities: New York and San Francisco, 1950-1965, Dutton (New York, NY), 1974.
- Cherkovski, Neeli, Whitman's Wild Children: Profiles of Ten Contemporary American Poets, Lapis Press, 1988.
- Contemporary Literary Criticism, Gale (Detroit, MI), Volume 1, 1973, Volume 11, 1979.
- Cook, Bruce, The Beat Generation, Scribner (New York, NY), 1971.
- Dictionary of Literary Biography, Gale (Detroit, MI), Volume 5: American Poets since World War II, 1980, Volume 16: The Beats: Literary Bohemianism in Postwar America, 1983.
- Gifford, Barry, and Lawrence Lee, Jack's Book: An Oral Biography of Jack Kerouac, St. Martin's Press (New York, NY), 1978.
- Knight, Arthur, and Kit Knight, editors, The Beat Vision: A Primary Sourcebook, Paragon House, 1987.
- Leary, Paris, and Robert Kelly, editors, A Controversy of Poets, Doubleday (New York, NY), 1965.
- Nemerov, Howard, editor, Poets on Poetry, Basic Books (New York, NY), 1966.
- Parkinson, Thomas, editor, A Casebook on the Beat, Crowell (New York, NY), 1961.
- Rexroth, Kenneth, Assays, New Directions (New York, NY), 1961.
- Selerie, Gavin, Riverside Interviews 3: Gregory Corso, Binnacle Press, 1982.
- Tytell, John, Naked Angels: The Lives and Literature of the Beat Generation, McGraw-Hill, 1976.
- Wilson, Robert A., A Bibliography of Works by Gregory Corso, 1954-1965, Phoenix Book Shop, 1966.
- American Book Review, September, 1990, p. 17.
- Hudson Review, spring, 1963.
- Kenyon Review, spring, 1963.
- Los Angeles Times, January 19, 2001.
- New York Times, April 13, 1997.
- North Dakota Quarterly, spring, 1982.
- Partisan Review, fall, 1960.
- Poetry, October, 1956.
- Thoth, winter, 1971.
- Unmuzzled Ox, winter, 1981.
- Chicago Tribune, January 17, 2001, section 1, p. 21.
- Los Angeles Times, January 17, 2001, p. B7.
- New York Times, January 17, 2001, p. C13.
- Times (London, England), January 18, 2001.
- Washington Post, January 17, 2001, p. B7.